Someone started a topic on the NaNoWriMo boards recently asking people to post their list of things to do before NaNoWriMo that are unrelated to it. Obviously, I thought it was a good idea, as I am writing a blog about it now. Below is a list of things that I put together in my head at the time, and a note as to whether or not I've gotten them done).
- Sit down and plan budget for month of November. (done)
- Decide on costume for Holyween (yeah, I said Holyween… suck it up and deal with it).
- Unnamed Trib issues (in progress, probably incomplete before start of NaNo)
- Write apologies to a few of the people I owe them to.
- Go to Sonic at least once (done)
Now, back to the task at hand. Next blog? Probably my to-do list of NaNo related things.