This week has been busy and chaotic, so today's post will be more straightforward and less of my exposition. Fortunate for both of us, since this one is about some of the books I've either read or purchased to read in the last three months.
I've become rather fond of these round-up style posts, by the way, so don't expect them to go away any time soon.
Links to the last two round-ups:
What I've Been ReadingThe list of books I've been reading since December includes:
- An Unfortunate Dimension by Dominic Schunker (link to review)
- The Time Machine/The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
- Thinkers by Kierra Joy (link to review)
- New Atlantis - Sir Francis Bacon
What I've Been BuyingAs for what I've picked up in the last few months?
When you across a book like this at the thrift store and realize you don't have a copy of it on your bookshelf... there's a really good chance it's coming home with you.#scifi #book #Dune #thriftstorefinds pic.twitter.com/OrysDOfqsU— Catherine Pollock (@capollockwrites) January 18, 2019
A few more I've gotten my hands on...
- The Robots of Dawn by Isaac Asimov
- The Blazing World by Lady Margaret Cavendish
- The Bone Collector by Ted Dekker
- In the Wrong Hands by Edward Gibson